$log = ob_get_contents();
$log = str_replace("Aidan","Raath",$log);
15th June 2010
For all you folks out there who've been on my back to do something extra with the sigmap, I've uploaded the first stage of an overhaul
For your scanning pleasure you will find :
- Signature status : You may have scanned it, but not activated it, but how does anyone else know that?
- Age of sig. NOTE that this is the age since you first found it. Remember to keep that record updated on DT when the sig numbers changed
- Active for time added. So you know how long you've got left before it pops at the 4 day DT
- Edit the status and edit ID are linked. If you leave the status untouched, only the sig is changed and vice versa
- Colour coded group types. Makes it easier to see what you've got and adds some brightness to your day
6th June 2010
Cursor key search list navigation added
Hit return to select the system/static
3rd June 2010
Urgent work was needed on the site after it's slowed down. A combination of a bad SQL query and usage. I've tracked down the offending query and rewritten a couple more sections optimizing for speed and the page now loads quicker.
I'm not entirely happy as the render is still around 3 and a half seconds so please bare with me while I get the site optimised further
I will be adding some new features to the site soon to aid exploration and make things quicker, easier and more trackable. EG the sig map tool needs a complete rework.
I thank you all for your patience and hope you get more use out of the site now it's been fixed sped up.
16th Dec 2010
- Top menu added. Useful options added for quick navigation
- Route finder added to site. Includes options to check jumpbridges
- Curvey lines added for jumpbridges
15th Dec 2010
A fairly major update today and another feature for those in nullsec to get familiar with.
Everyone in nullsec is familiar with jumpbridge networks and jumpbridge maps. So are your reds. Infact many of your reds are also viewing the very same jumpbridge map that you're currently looking at because nobody secures them. Most of them are jpg images stored on public servers where anyone and his dog can see them, so here's staticmappers latest release to tackle this huuuuuuuuge security gank-hole.
- New Jumpbridge network map tool
- Issue with regional map fixed
- Zoom buttons added to regional map for IGB usage
- API authentication added
8 Dec 2010
This is a pre stability release for the next big site upgrade.
- Standings from API was pointing to the wrong API method. was /corp/Standings.xml.aspx but should have been /corp/ContactList.xml.aspx
- Manual standings weren't saving in the personal options when you went to edit them
- XML Standings also were looking for the wrong data
- The "You do not have access" screen was not the site being hacked but some test code left in. Removed and restored
- Clearer indications of what to expect when setting the site to trusted in the IGB
8 Nov 2010
- Last week I implimented the first step in incorperating SVG based maps into the site. Today I've refined the methods somewhat and added regional views to the mix.
- Unknown systems are now sorted and working. They weren't showing up in the alst one because of their extreme range but this has been fixed
- Regional maps are colour co-ordinated into constellations with thick white lines showing which are constellation jumps
- Constellation map shows a white ring around the system you're currently in
- FAQ added!! link in the footer. As folks ask me more questions I'll fill it up. You guys seem to know what you're doing so not much in there atm but I'm sure as I add more features, it will soon fill up.
3 Nov 2010
- New features released today are :
- Constellation Maps in regional view and system view properly implimented. Had to pull the last implimentation due to it only working on chrome and nothing else.
Now tested on all browsers and confirmed working in eve. Click the map icon next to constellation name and a map will be displayed showing other systems in the same constellation
- New header graphic. The site is maturing so to reflect the fact that it now contains so much more information the header was reworked
- System standings feature added :
- works on the standings returned by the API query /corp/Standings.xml.aspx. you can either enter your API details directly into the section within options or using various API interface sites grab the XML output and paste it into the text box.
- Standings are corp based so what you upload you upload for your entire corp
- Standings only appear when the site has been trusted due to the need for the HTML headers to identify you to the site.
- Bright red systems have had a sovereignty change in the past 24 hours.
- A FAQ is currently in production and will be uploaded with the next batch of updates
29 Oct 2010
- SVG Maps added on regional view
- Constellation names clickable links and a self explanatory icon added next to them. Go on, give it a click
- icons added to the right hand list in regional view. House = stations, rock = belts, gate, planet and moon...... you can work those 3 out
- Fixed problem with timestamps not recording correctly while inputting found statics.
27 Oct 2010
- Restyled left hand navigation area. Now includes :
- Planet Icons
- Clickable links on jumpgates to surrounding systems
- Misc asthetic changes
- Region view had an overhaul
- Sovereignty added to empire systems updated on an hourly basis.
- Changes in the last 24 hour period highlighted red
- Player systems Highlighted green
- NPC space left blank
- Jobs not finnished yet. More to come. this is part of a staged release so keep checking back and checking this changelog for lists of new features.
23 Oct 2010
- Completely restructured backend database now includes K space systems, regions and constellations
- System information added to system view including : planets, moons, stations, stargets. belts etc
- Added colour controls to user options so site can be customized to match eve clients
- Many many numerous miner bug fixes
- Revamped and optimized searching on mapped statics (old system could be slow if a system had many scans)
- Landing page is now viewble in K space and W space so where ever you are, you see the statistics for the system you're in.
- Yes you will be able to create sigmaps in normal K space systems (see I do listen to my user base) as well as add in any statics found. Could be an interesting experiment.
1 Oct 2010
- Footer image had become corrupted by bad HTML. Naughty raath :(
- Trusted view had become aligned left appart from the footer. All is now centered again and looks pretty
22 Sept 2010
- Removed the need to include the first J character of the locus in the search option. You still can add it but you can now also search just by entering the numbers. Whatever works for you
- Tidied up some minor style issues
- Added RSS blog feeds to default home pages.
17 Sept 2010
- Revamped some key SQL queries used to more accurately display the probable static reported by explorers
- Revamped the query used to show the population status of the database. The more codewise of you may have noticed that it was slightly out and reporting a 100% population of the database
- Added rss feeds to the untrusted and out of game view.
1 June 2010
- An error krept into the error handler that stopped confirmations/new scans from being registered. Catch errors for debugging = Good, breaking rest of site while catching errors = Bad
31 May 2010
What I thought was a minor configuration change on Saturday completely destroyed the eve API scripts so there's been no data collected all weekend. This is now fixed and data is being collected again as normal
Alliance share option has been added.
If there is any shared alliance information then an extra link called Alliance will appear above the scan history.
Clicking on my name will now take you to evegate so you can contact me with a single click. Lucky you.
New mailing list called staticmapper.com created and clickety link in footer will add you
Recipricatory (is that a word?) footer link back to Wspace colonists chat channel
30 May 2010
Added feature to record the static code of the WH to the sig map
29 May 2010
Added database population chart
In regional view systems that have been manually added by myself but not confirmed will have a red ! next to them to let you know that this is a guess based on the available information
28 May 2010
Warning about being outside the IGB had been disabled. Now reinabled.
Because of incorrect data on some the wiki forums I'd used as a a reference with regard to which Anomoly, Mag and Radar appeard in which class, I've altered the data enging to pick up all anomolies regardless of class.
3 March 2010
Added support for systems with multiple static types
2 March 2010
- Sigmap - Extra Types added called "Unscanned"
Sigmap - Optional 15 second refresh timer added somultiple people scanning a system can see in real time results from their fleet mat
27 Feb 2010
Added corperate sharing sigmap feature. Allows you to create and keep up to date sigs in your system and share them with the corp. Other's outside corp can not see the sigmap and will have to create their own.
Fetures include : DT resets sig to expired so you can add the new ID
Edit, delete or add new sigs as required
Auto populating Type dropdown box on Group selection and system Class.
Viewable to yourself and all in your corp
23 Feb 2010
Added regional view to show all systems in a region collected by constellation.
22 Feb 2010
Enabled sharing of information with corp members
Added corp information view
Integrated rss feed with blog
some style and site template tweaks
21 Feb 2010
Actual data table view added. Clicking on the statistic image will fetch a table of the actual data based on the selected time range.
WH clas was not showing up correctly in the first screen when in trusted mode.
20 Feb 2010
Colour coded the static dropdown list to the target type
Blue for Hisec
Yellow for Lowsec
Purple for Nullsec
W space statics are coded to their class
The range on the system statistics can be changed from 48 to 24, 12 and 6 hour views
18 Feb 2010
Navigation links added to the last 10 systems scanned section
17 Feb 2010
- Added dynamic drop down lists for locus and static selection
- Added routines to show information on Static WH types to trusted and untrusted sections of website.
- Fixed miner SQL errors in section that displays effects
12 - 15 Feb 2010
- Added functionality so those suspicious of site and choose not to trust can still search
- Fixed many many SQL errors from bad formatting, data collection
- Incorperated API for jump and kill statistics from eve
- Added Ajax routines but not innitialised